The Profurl C420 Cruising Furling System is designed for a 60' standard headstay and is reliable and maintence free.
- Ball bearings are made of high-strength 100 C6 carbon steel and sealed in grease bath to increase working load and corrosion resistance
- (2) double-lip seals prevent salt, sand, dust and water from entering bearing mechanism
- Removable drum made of dimensionally stable, UV-resistant plastic allows system to be used as a simple twin-groove headstay
- Patented wrap stop fixed at top of stay prevents halyard from wrapping around stay and reduces potential halyard chafe
- Easy and safe to use
- Foil shape is designed for exceptional aerodynamic performance, smooth rotation and optimum torque resistance
- Exclusive double-cage arms prevent furling line from jumping off drum
- Standard feeder allows sail to be easily hoisted by only one crew member
- Opening luff-line prefeeder, swiveling attachment device and turnbuckle cylinder available as options
- Long Link Plates are Included
- Can be cut to length
- Can be re-drilled by installer, if necessary
- 10-year worldwide warranty
- Profurl Part No. C420
- Typical Boat Length: 43' - 47'
- Headstay Length: 60' standard
- Max. Headstay Diameter: 10 mm (approx 3/8") wire / -22 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 5/8" supplied (Other Size Pins Available by Special Order)
- Max. Sail Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Double Luff Groove: Yes
- Removable Drum: Yes
Click Here for a Manual for this Product (2.20 MB)