Polyform's LD Buoy is the best option for any application where a buoy is dragged or brought in and out of the water regularly. Distinguished as the number one buoy used in the commercial crabbing and fishing industries today, the LD Buoy provides faster and safer pickups for less strain on both crew and gear.
- Unique shape makes pot retrieval easier
- LD reduces drag by as much as 80% compared to standard round buoys
- Great choice for any offshore fishing application
- Polyform's vinyl valve system maintains buoy inflation
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy-duty reinforced rope hold
- Offered in brilliantly visible and fluorescent colors
- Excellent fore and aft rafting protection
- Size: 13.5" x 29"
- Boat size: 40' - 50'
- Buoyancy: 121 lbs
Polyform Fender Rope Tips and Preventative Measures (1.32 MB)
Polyform Inflation and Circumference Guide