Developed shortly after the A Series, Polyform's CC-4 Series Buoys (Central Tube Buoys) have the same legendary history as their A Series buoys and has been proven to be a valuable commercial buoy for over 40 years.
- Because of the flexible center tube, you will see the CC buoy used in a variety of applications:
- Offshore fishing
- Oceanic research equipment
- Fish farming to add buoyancy to their pens
- Mooring buoy
- Geophysical researchers to tow sonic cannons in search of gas and oil
- People who use Polyform's CC buoys, can count on reliable performance, even in the most extreme conditions
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve system
- Even wall thickness for maximum thickness
- Center hole diameter: 2"
- Reinforced flexible center tube
- Central tube with multi-rib reinforcements at both tube openings for more secure connection and through-buoys access to lines
- CC-4 Buoyancy: 187 lbs
- Diameter: 21.5"
CC Series Mooring System:
- When using the CC series as a mooring ball, please follow these simple instructions to achieve the maximum use and durability of this product:
- The CC series has a flexible center tube. If you use a chain, you must first insert a rigid PVC pipe. DO NOT inflate the buoy until you have inserted the pipe
- Lubricate with oil both the tube and the pipe prior to inserting. Make the length of the pipe so that you have 3" extending beyond the top and bottom of the buoy
- Run a suitable size pin for your load through the top of the pipe and attach the shackle to the chain at the bottom of the buoy
Polyform's Product Warranty Information