Neptune HRT Water-Based Antifouling Paint is very user friendly with no need for sanding between coats, no strong solvent smell, and easy soap-and-water cleanup. It uses the latest technology available to create a hybrid paint film strong enough to handle the tough marine environment without adding paint buildup over time.
- HRT provides excellent antifouling protecting
- Hybrid Reactive Technology
- High-density biocide to maximize antifouling effectiveness
- Has film modifiers to reduce yearly paint buildup and maintain uniform color consistency
- Multi-season use
- Lighter, smoother finish than traditional paints
- Great for power and sailboats
- Smooth, durable polishing finish
- Hybrid biocide protection
- Compatible over most bottom paints
- Low VOC makes it ideal for marinas under restrictions
- Simple soap and water cleanup
- Finish: Flat
- Solids by volume: 60%
- Coverage: 500 sq. ft. /gal.
- VOC: 145 grams/liter (max)
- Biocide: Cuprous oxide 25.25%
- Flash point: >200° F
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 3/16"
- Number of coats: 1 minimum per season with additional coats at the waterline
- Wet film thickness: 3.75 mils
- Dry film thickness: 1.5 mils
- Application temp: 50° F. min. / 90° F. max.
- Minimum dry times (hours):
- Degrees = Hours to touch / Hours to recoat / Hours to launch
- 90° F = 1/4 hour / 1-1/2 hours / 6 hours
- 70° F = 1/2 hour / 3 hours / 10 hours
- 50° F = 1 hour / 6 hours / 16 hours
- Thinner: Fresh, clean water
Pettit Neptune HRT Water-Based Antifouling Bottom Paint Product Data Sheet (1.34 MB)