Pettit Easypoxy is a highly rated, modern topside and deck enamel improved by the addition of silicone for brilliant shine and easy brushability.
- Highest gloss topside enamel
- Tough, weather resistant finish
- Contains ultraviolet filters to enhance the already superior gloss retention and durability of polyurethane
- Easy to apply, and produces a lasting gelcoat-like brilliance with minimal effort
- Vehicle type: Oil modified polyurethane
- Finish: High-gloss
- Components: 1
- Curing mechanism: Air dry/oxidation
- Flash point: 113° F for White (other colors will vary slightly)
- Application method: Brush, roller or spray
- Dry film thickness per coat: 1.5 mils (3 wet mils)
- Application temperature: 50° F. Min. / 90° F. Max.
- Application humidity: 0% Min. / 90% Max.
- Dry time (in hours):
- 90° F: 1-1/2 to touch, 8 to recoat
- 70° F: 3 to touch, 16 to recoat
- 50° F: 6 to touch, 24 to recoat
- Thinner: 120 Brushing thinner, 121 spraying thinner
- Cleaner: 120 Brushing thinner