Peerless ACCO Grade 43 (G4) is a high tensile strength carbon steel anchor (windlass) chain with an ISO short link that provides greater strength-to-weight ratio than proof coil chain. The short link makes it more flexible and ideally suited as a windlass chain.
- High-test (HT) carbon steel anchor/windlass chain made to ISO specifications with short links
- Short links make chain more flexible - ideally suited as windlass chain and less likely to tangle in the chain locker
- Links are calibrated to fit most any windlass wildcat with an "HT" designation
- High test chain is widely used for its "strength-to-link" factor - working load limit is approximately twice that of BBB or proof coil chain of comparable size
- Extra-thick hot dip galvanized finish offers superior corrosion protection and is recommended for all marine applications
- Links are identified with an embossed "G4" mark
- Factory tested to twice its working load limit to ensure quality and reliability
- Made in USA
- Chain type: Grade 43 domestic high test ISO (embossed "G4")
- Chain trade size: 3/8"
- Working load limit: 5,400 lbs
- Wire diameter: 0.394"
- Inside link dim. length (nominal): 1.22"
- Inside link dim. width (min): 0.60"
- Material: High-tensile strength carbon steel
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized
Note: Check fit for windlass manufacturer's specifications before purchase. Not for overhead lifting.