The Aulon A211 Binoculars combine Nikon's multicoated lenses with a host of user-friendly features for an enjoyable viewing experience.
- Quick and easy central focusing
- Ergonomic lightweight design
- Durable and protective rubber coating for sure grip
- Delivers astonishing clarity and precision in a lead and arsenic-free glass composition
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use
- Tripod adaptable (adapter sold separately)
- Finish: Black
- Focusing system: CF
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective diameter: 35 mm
- Real field of view: 9.3°
- Apparent field of view : 59.3°
- FOV @ 1000 m: 163/488 m/ft
- Exit pupil: 5 mm
- Brightness: 25
- Eye relief: 11.8 mm
- Close focus distance: 5.0/16.4 m/ft
- Interpupillary distance adjustment: 56-72
- Length: 4.6"
- Width: 7.3"
- Weight: 24.2 oz.
Note: Apparent Field of View is calculated based on the IS014132-1:2002 standard
Nikon A211 Aculon Binocular Product Data Sheet