This Navionics® Platinum+ Electronic Marine Chart delivers the most advanced multi-dimensional charts. Based off of Navionics+ cartography, this electronic chart offers integrated offshore and inland mapping, as well as additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay, 3D perspective view and aerial photos.
- Comprehensive nautical charts derived from multiple official, government and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- Detail-rich mappings of the coastal waters, lakes and rivers
- SonarChart™ Live mapping allows boaters to create new personal 1' HD bathymetric charts that display in real time on the screens of their compatible plotters while navigating
- Relief shading provides easy-to-interpret, clearer views of bottom structure
- Experience an enhanced awareness above and below the waterline with satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay
- View bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting colors
- Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Dock-to-dock route guidance lets you start your trip with a suggested path
- Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers and more between your compatible chartplotter and the Boating app
- Receive useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device
- Constantly updated with new and amended content from official hydrographic sources, public and private surveys, and millions of contributions from boaters
- One-year subscription to Daily Updates and advanced features is included with purchase - after a year, you can renew at a discounted price
- Media: MicroSD card with SD card adapter
Note: this product is not compatible with Garmin chartplotters.