Below-Deck Technology with Moeller's Above-&-Beyond Innovation. Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polyethylene models is a distinctive Moeller innovation.
- Corrosion and pit resistance and exclusive Moeller Tite™ pioneering
- Each tank is complete with Hose Tite™, machined aluminum fill spouts, withdraw, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell
- Our tanks are your single source for the ultimate in below-deck technology
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks
- Moeller's fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel (Diesel Applications Require a 035724-10 / 07153 Fuel Return Kit which is Sold Separately)
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (035710-10 / 07147).
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Available with CE certification
- Add 2-1/8" (54mm) to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height
- All tanks have a 5-hole reinforced sending unit Calibrated for the industry Standard 33-240 Ohm's. This will work with all of the most popular gauge lines such as Teleflex and Faria