Moeller's Permanent Below Deck Fuel Tanks are favored by quality boat builders. They are made of cross-linked rotationally molded polyethylene that is impervious to corrosion and meets all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Complete with Hose Tite™, machined aluminum fill spouts, withdraw, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks
- Fittings with the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry - ensures the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling
- Corrosion and pit resistance
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting with 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel (diesel applications require a 035724-10 / 07153 fuel return kit which is sold separately)
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- 5-Hole reinforced sending unit calibrated for the industry standard 33-240 Ohms
- Works with all of the most popular gauge lines such as Teleflex and Faria
- Capacity: 12 Gallon (45 liter)
- Dimensions: 24.50" L x 18.50" W x 7.25" H
- Height to top of fill fitting 9.75"
- Approvals: ABYC, NMMA and USCG
Moeller Permanent Below Deck Fuel Tank (032512) Dimensional Drawing