- Durable 22 gallon roto-molded white topside tank
- Dimensions are specifically designed for use in Boston Whaler Montauk 15' and 17' consoles
- Manufactured in high density polyethylene with UV-stabilized resin
- E10 Ethanol compliant
- Will not delaminate, rust, or experience galvanic corrosion
- Molded fill neck with side angle orientation for ease of access
- Exclusive PL3 pickup design with 360 degree swivel
- Includes model 305194 Kelch fuel cap with site gauge and vent
- Hold Down Kit Required: (Sold Separately)
- Optional 035711-10 Hold Down Strap Kit
- Optional 035710 Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit
- CE Certified and both ABYC & NMMA compliant.
Scepter Part Number: 08679
Volume Note: Actual Volume of this Tank is 21 Gallons
- The new EPA Evaporative Emissions Regulations require Moeller as a fuel tank manufacturer to make several changes to their above deck, topside tanks that are over 12-gallons in capacity and made to accommodate boats built after 2011
- Each Moeller tank must have a minimum of 5% of the inside volume reserved for ullage open headspace and thus a full fill line is molded in to each tank.