Moeller's Low Perm All-in-1 Fuel Line Assembly is designed specifically for use with portable fuel systems and comes complete with a primer bulb, fuel line hose, stainless steel hose clamps, tank fitting and (3) engine connectors.
- Customizable fuel line assembly with (3) motor connectors, fuel line hose, low-perm primer bulb and tank connector
- Primer bulb provides maximum flow for improved engine performance
- Prevents fuel flow back with internal check valve
- Gasoline and solvent-resistant construction & stainless steel clamps
- O-ring construction on all fittings ensures tight, leak-free connections
- Reduces hydro carbon molecules wicking through the fuel line
- Designed to fit most 2-prong engine designs for Johnson / Evinrude, Mercury (1998 and newer) and Yamaha (most models and 1997 and older Mercury)
- Low Perm Certified - Meets for exceeds all applicable CARB/EPA regulations for fuel hose
- Hose ID: 3/8"
- Hose length: 72"
- Applications: Most 2-prong engine designs for Johnson / Evinrude, Mercury (1998 and newer) and Yamaha (most models and 1997 and older Mercury)
In the Box:
- (1) 6' Universal fuel line assembly
- (1) Fuel line quick disconnect tank connector attachment
- (1) 1/4" NPT Tank connector with pre-applied thread tape
- (1) Johnson / Evinrude (red) fuel line engine connector
- (1) Mercury (white) fuel line engine connector
- (1) Yamaha (blue) fuel line engine connector