Put amazing power in the palm of your hand. These compact outboard motors take you to the fun, the fish, or whatever floats your boat – quickly and reliably. Enjoy quick acceleration to go with exhilarating speed. Easy to install and operate, with reliable starting, low vibration, and instant throttle response. It's worry-free boating at its best.
Built to deliver the type of power, thrust, and control that wider, heavier boats require. Great for aluminum tiller, inflatable soft hull, jon, utility, and sail boats.
- High Thrust Propeller
- Locates Propeller deeper in the water
- Lower Position keeps propeller below turbulent water, allowing it to operate in cleaner, less aerated water
- Dual Water Intakes to help Safeguard Proper Water Cooling
- Larger Gears and Bearings
- Power: 9.9 HP (7.3 kW)
- Engine type: Inline 2
- Displacement: 208cc
- Full throttle RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel induction system: 2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Alternator Amp/Watts: 6A/76W
- Recommended fuel: 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke Oil 10W-30
- Engine perator warning system:
- Low oil pressure
- Starting: optional rope or electric start
- Steering: Tiller
- Shaft length: 15" (381 mm), 20" (508 mm), or 25" (635 mm)
- Gearcase ratio: 2.08:1
- CARB star rating: 3
- Bore and stroke: 2.16 x 1.73" / 55 x 44 mm
- Ignition: CDI with electronic spark advance
- Fuel system: Carbureted
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: forward, neutral, reverse
- Trim positions: Ratcheting
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Shallow water drive: Yes
- Shallow water trim range: 16 deg.
- Remote fuel tank standard: 3.2 gal (12 L)
- Standard 4-blade aluminum propeller: 10" x 7"
- Dry weight (lightest available model): 106 lbs
- Fuel line included
- Factory warranty: 3 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Owner's Manual (5.77 MB).