Put amazing power in the palm of your hand. These compact outboard motors take you to the fun, the fish, or whatever floats your boat – quickly and reliably. Enjoy quick acceleration to go with exhilarating speed. Easy to install and operate, with reliable starting, low vibration, and instant throttle response. It's worry-free boating at its best.
Feature integral fuel tanks with an external fuel-shutoff valve. For extended range, they can also be connected to a remote fuel tank. Great for aluminum tiller, inflatable soft hull, jon, utility, and sail boats.
- Power: 6 HP (4.4 kW)
- Engine type: 1 cylinder
- Displacement: 123cc
- Full throttle RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel induction system: 2-valve pushrod (overhead valve)
- Recommended fuel: 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke Oil 10W-30
- Standard 3-blade aluminum propeller: 8 3/8" x 8"
- Engine perator warning system:
- Low oil pressure
- Steering: Tiller
- Shaft length: 15" (381 mm) or 20" (508 mm)
- Gearcase ratio: 2.15:1
- CARB star rating: 3
- Bore and stroke: 2.32 x 1.77" / 59 x 45 mm
- Ignition: CDI with electronic spark advance
- Fuel system: Carbureted
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: forward, neutral, reverse
- Trim positions: 6
- Exhaust system: thru-prop
- Shallow water drive: yes
- Shallow water trim range: 16 deg.
- Integrated fuel tank: 0.3 gal (1.1 L)
- External fuel tank capable (not included)
- Dry weight:
- 15" shaft: 57 lbs
- 20" shaft: 59 lbs
- Factory warranty: 3 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Note: External fuel tank and fuel line not included.
Owner's Manual (3.58 MB).