Put amazing power in the palm of your hand. These compact outboard motors take you to the fun, the fish, or whatever floats your boat – quickly and reliably. Enjoy quick acceleration to go with exhilarating speed. Easy to install and operate, with reliable starting, low vibration, and instant throttle response. It's worry-free boating at its best.
Engineered to meet the unique needs of sailboat enthusiasts. Also great for aluminum tiller, inflatable soft hull, jon, and utility boats.
- Power: 5 HP (3.7 kW)
- Engine type: 1 cylinder
- Displacement: 123cc
- Full throttle RPM: 4500-5500
- Fuel induction system: 2-valve pushrod (overhead valve)
- Included alternator: 4A/50W lighting and charging
- Recommended fuel: 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke Oil 10W-30
- Engine protection operator warning system:
- Low oil pressure
- Steering: Tiller
- Gearcase ratio: 2.15:1
- Dry weight (lightest available model): 59 lbs (27 kg)
- CARB star rating: 3
- Bore and stroke: 2.32 x 1.77" (59 x 45 mm)
- Ignition: CDI withelectronic spark advance
- Fuel system: Carbureted
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: forward, neutral, reverse
- Gearcase: Sail Power
- Trim positions: 6
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Shallow water drive: Yes
- Shallow water trim range: 16 deg.
- Standard 3 blade propeller: 8 3/8" x 6"
- Integrated fuel tank: 0.3 gal
- External fuel tank capable (not included)
- Color: Phantom Black
- Factory warranty: 3 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Note: External fuel tank and fuel line not included.
Owner's Manual (3.58 MB).