Megaware KeelGuard® protects against abrasive sand, rocks, concrete ramps and oyster beds, eliminates costly repairs, increases the value of your boat, enables you to beach your boat anywhere. Damage to your keel can cause the protective gel coat finish to break down, allowing moisture to reach and damage the fiberglass laminates.
- Eliminates costly repairs
- Increases the value of your boat
- Enables you to beach your boat anywhere
- Made of ultra tough polycor composite
- Includes Self-Adhesive Backing
- Adheres to keel using an extremely strong 3m pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive, permanently bonding and sealing KeelGuard's contoured edges to the hull surface
- Precise, abrasive-resistant blend of polymers and urethanes achieve optimal durability and pliability
- Angled grooves produce hydrodynamic channels, creating air pockets and providing a slicker surface
- Easily installed using the kit and instructions provided
- Lifetime No-Hassle warranty
Note: Other sizes are available as a special order to accommodate your craft and are shipped direct from the manufacturer
NOTE: If your trailer is designed such that the entire weight of the boat rests on rollers or a support beam along the keel, we do not recommend installing the KeelGuard. If the rollers can be lowered or the side bunks raised to clear the rollers, the KeelGuard adhesive bond will not be compromised. Application may not be suitable for some aluminum boats with reinforced rib design.