Mast Step's Folding Mast Step is manufactured from a special combination of Nylon / Glass fiber which together create a step that can achieve continual use in harsh marine environments.
- Glass Nylon injection molding
- Lightweight and UV resistant
- Aerodynamic and snag free profile
- No rattling in wind at anchor or mooring
- Each step individually tested at factory
- Steps are positioned on opposite sides of the mast, with a recommended spacing of 14.75 Inches (375 mm)
- (2) More steps should be positioned opposite each other 47.25 Inches (1200 mm) down from the top of the mast for stable and safe working on sheaves, halyards and masthead instruments
- Fasteners: (5) 5 mm screws or rivets (Sold Separately)
- Safe working load: 140 kg (310 lbs)
- Height: 4-1/16" H
- Top width: 1"
- Bottom width: 2"
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (165 Grams)
- Sold each
Note: Although the steps provide a secure foothold, it is strongly recommended to use a harness with a safety line attached when climbing a mast.