Marinco's Pigtail (1) 30 Amp Male to (3) 15 Amp Female provides safer hook-up to 30A dockside power, while also protecting against harmful electric shock.
- Reduces the possibility of fire
- Offers protection for up to 3 attached tools
- Corrosion resistant and rainproof rated for outdoor use
- GFI Trip Level of 4-6 mA
- Can also be used for other outdoor, harsh environments such as construction sites or wherever ground fault protection is desired
- Total load of attached tools must not exceed 15 amperes at 120 volts RMS, 60 Hertz or 1800 watts
NOTE: A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) limits the duration of an electrical shock to a period considered safe for healthy people. It does not prevent electric shock. This device does not protect against electric shock due to contact with both circuit conductors or a fault in any wiring supplying this device.