This product is intended for use in North or South America only. All functions may not be available outside of those regions.
The all-new HOOK Reveal makes fishing easier, delivering powerful performance with proven fish-finding tools including, Autotuning Sonar, and DownScan Imaging™ and now FishReveal™, which makes fish easier to see by combining the benefits of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ on one screen. Whether you're fishing a local spot or unfamiliar water, find the best fishing areas or map uncharted water in real time with Genesis Live.
- Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the sonar coverage of other fish finders
- GPS Plotter (no charts)
- New fish-finding color palettes
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount
- microSD card slot (software updates and Genesis Live only)
Fish are easier to find and easier to identify with FishReveal, which combines on one screen the proven performance of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging. Fish targets light up your display.
Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
Create custom ½-foot contour maps of your local lake or uncharted water in real time on the display of your HOOK Reveal with Genesis Live.
Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat, SplitShot features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging™.
Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions even in direct sunlight with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal's SolarMAX display.
Easiest-to-use Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad
Easily navigate through menus, select options and access key functions with HOOK Reveal's simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Backlight color: Pure white LED
- Display resolution: 800 x 480
- Screen brightness: >1,000 NITS
- Viewing angles: 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- SD Card storage: Micro SD card (32 gb max)
- Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Power consumption max: 0.9A @ 13VDC (Hook 5X), 1.25A @ 13VDC (Hook 7X) with backlight on full
- Power consumption min: 0.9A @ 13VDC (Hook 5X), 1.25A @ 13VDC (Hook 7X) with backlight on full
- Power consumption typical: 0.9A @ 13VDC (Hook 5X), 1.25A @ 13VDC (Hook 7X) with backlight on full
- Recommended fuse rating: 5A
- Supply voltage: 12 VDC (10.8-17 VDC)
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Operating temperature range: 5° F to 131° F (-15° C to 55° C )
- Shock vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Storage temperature range: 4° F to 140° F (-20° C to 60° C )
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Time to first fix: 30s
- Cartography included: GPS plotter only (no charts)
- GPS: 1 Hz GPSGLONASSWAASEGNOSMSAS
- Sonar compatibility: Integrated CHIRP Broadband DownScan
- Waypoints, routes, tracks: 3000 waypoints, 100 routes, 100 trails
- Compass safe: 12" (300 mm)
- Hook 5X dimensions (W x H x D): 7.31" x 4.32" x 4.53" (185.7 x 109.8 x 115 mm)
- Hook 7X dimensions (W x H x D): 9.31" x 6.46" x 4.42" (236.4 x 164.2 x 112.3 mm)
- Mounting type: Gimbal bracket front dash flush mount
- Hook 5X weight: 0.90 lb (0.41 kg)
- Hook 7X weight: 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Interface: 8-way directional keypad, Zoom +/-ExitEnter/MenuWaypoint/CursorPower/LightPages
- Warranty period: 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options
In the Box:
- Hook Reveal X display
- Gimbal bracket & knobs
- Hook Reveal push fit power cable
- Fuse and fuse holder
Hook Reveal X Series Operator Manual (6.93 MB)
Hook Reveal 5 Installation Instructions (4.51 MB)