Lonseal 650 Epoxy Adhesive - ZAD6501
Lonseal 650 Epoxy Adhesive is a wet set adhesive that is formulated for high performance installation of Lonseal flooring.
- Wet set adhesive
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified #GLP59909
- Properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
- Locations with temperature extremes, such as saunas, cold-storage, or walk-in freezers
- Areas where flooding is possible, including around drains, shower areas, public bathrooms, pool/whirlpool aprons, or laundry rooms
- Areas expecting heavy point loading or heavy/dynamic rolling loads, like hospital beds
- Can be used on properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
- Color: Beige
- Solids: 100%
- VOC: 10 g/L (mixture)
- Part A: 916 U.S. gal
- Part B: .083 U.S. gal
- Part A bucket size is approximately 1.5 U.S. gallons
- When Part A and B are combined the bucket will appear to be approximately 2/3 full
- Wt. /Gal.: 11.6 lbs/gal
- Shelf Life: 1 Year, When stored unopened
- Storage Conditions: 70 ° F 85 & (21.1 ° C 29.4 &)
- Keep dry and out of direct sunlight in a well-ventilated area
- Application Conditions: 70 & 85 & (21.1 & 29.4 &)
- Container Size: 1 gal
- Approx. Coverage Area: 170-225 Square Feet
- Concrete Requirements: 5 lbs/1,000 ft2/24 h max. MVER; 75% max. RH; 9 pH max
- Adhesive must be applied by a trowel with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U-Notches (Model ZZ800 Trowel Sold Separately). These specs are specifically recommended by the adhesive MFG. If applied incorrectly the flooring will not lay properly
- Approx. Spread rate: 170 - 225 sq.'/gal
- Open time: Up to 15 minutes
- Working time: Up to 15 minutes
Notes: Trowel sizes listed are by width/depth/space. All information provided above will vary depending on the job site conditions, including temperature, humidity, substrate porosity, and applicator.
Actual job site spread rate will vary depending on the substrate conditions.
OPEN TIME: Waiting time required before placing the flooring material into the adhesive.
WORKING TIME: Amount of time for the adhesive to accept the flooring material after being applied to the substrate.