This Contact type adhesive is designed for applications where a strong, fast setting contact adhesive is needed, such as stair risers and tacking areas on vertical surfaces.
- Apply per label instructions.
- Uniformly coat both surfaces after they are thoroughly cleaned and free of oil, dirt or grease
- Allow adhesive to become tacky to the touch, then join substrates and allow drying
- Depending on surface porosity and method of application
- Approx. spread rate: 150 -200 square feet of coverage per gallon
- Open time: 3 - 15 minutes
- Working time: 0 minutes
- Format: 1 Gallon
OPEN TIME: Waiting time required before placing the flooring material into the adhesive.
WORKING TIME: Amount of time for the adhesive to accept the flooring material after being applied to the substrate.
Due to the high initial tack of the #400, once the material is placed into the adhesive after allowing for adequate open time, it will not be able to be repositioned.