Lewmar's V2 Vertical Windlass Kit is the world's first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sailboats. The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
- FastFit™ makes installation quick and easy and ensures proper drive shaft alignment during installation
- Compact Stainless Steel windlass for power and sailboats
- Deck unit conceals the drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft
- Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes may be deployed at the touch of a button
- Fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come
- Maximum Pull: 1433 lbs (651 kg)
- Chain: 5/16" or 3/8" G4
- Line Size: 9/16" - 5/8"
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Motor: 700 W
- Typical Line Speed: 46 ft/min (18 m/min)
- Circuit Breaker: 80 A
- Rocker switch
- Two-direction solenoid
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Click Here for an Owner's Manual and Installation Guide for this Product (7.30 MB)
User's Guide (2.27 MB)