Lenco's fully submersible and maintenance-free,101 Standard Electric Trim Tab Actuator ensures accurate tab positioning and maximum lift force for Standard Trim Tab Kits, Standard Performance Tab Kits, SeaDoo Kits, and Bennett Retrofit Kits.
- High-impact, ultraviolet resistant nylon 66, 50% glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic housing
- Tough, high-torque motor easily transfers 750 lbs (340.18 kg)
- Buna-N SBR O-ring ensures absolute water-tight seal
- Corrosion proof, water tight Vandar top cap and mounts stand up to severe loads
- Precision molded, powdered metal, high alloy gears provide high accuracy, high wear resistance, and high strength for a longer life
- Top cap gland seal sheaths the actuator cable outer jacket as well as both internal conductors for maximum waterproofing
- Stainless steel ram won't flex, even under extreme loads
- Self-locking ballscrew locks into position and will not drift
- Ballscrew rotates freely on 12 ball bearings at both ends of its stroke so there's no need for complicated limit switches and clutches
- 6 Foot leads with waterproof plug and play Deutsch connectors
- Designed for use with HD, XD, High Performance and Super Strong tabs
- Top hole: 5/16"
- End hole: 5/16"
- Power: 12V DC
- Stroke: 2-1/4" (5.72 cm)
- Length overall: 12-1/8" (30.80 cm)
- Length pin to pin: 11-1/2" (29.21 cm)
- Diameter (upper housing): 2-1/2" (6.35 cm)
- Applications: Standard Trim Tab Kit, Standard Performance Tab Kit, SeaDoo Kit, and Bennett Retrofit Kit
Lenco Electric Trim Tab Actuator Product Information