Fabricated with a continuous rolled and pinned hinge, the Lectrotab stainless steel trim tabs provide unmatched strength and reliability. The tabs are made of corrosion resistant 12 gauge, 304 stainless steel. The electric actuators are precision-engineered to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. Their unique design incorporates dual o-rings to seal out water around the ram, and a check-valve & vent tube system that pressurizes the actuator every time it retracts.
- Trim tab with electric actuator
- Strong, corrosion resistant 12 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Continuous rolled and pinned hinge provides added strength and eliminates the need for welding
- Includes actuator
- Includes carriage bolts and nuts for actuator mounting to tab
- Typical boat length depends on trim tab size
- Zinc anodes may be installed for additional galvanic corrosion resistance
- Standard actuator has an overall length of 13.56"
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
- Tab material: 304 Stainless steel
- Tab thickness: 12 gauge
- Actuator: Electric
- Actuator overall length: 13.58 inches