The Kidde 3 lb. Mariner 5 Extinguisher is easy to operate. Just pull the pin, aim nozzle at base of fire and squeeze handle.
- Updated rust and impact-resistant steel handle
- Sodium bicarbonate extinguishing agent
- 2 lb. fire extinguishing agent (average)
- Suitable for use on Class B (liquids and gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment).
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label with graphics to show steps for operation
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Includes UL approved strap mounting bracket
- Coast Guard (USCG) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- Net Contents: 2.1 lbs.
- USCG Size Rated: B-1
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 11-21/32"
- Type: Disposable
- Extinguishing agent: Sodium bicarbonate
- Fire rating: 5-B:C USCG
- Approved: USCG, DOT
- Warranty: 6-year limited warranty
Note: Fire extinguishers older than 12 years from the manufacture date are no longer considered good and serviceable and should be replaced with a new fire extinguisher. This includes both disposable (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable fire extinguishers. This regulation goes into effect April 20, 2022.