The Jim-Buoy G Series 20" Life Ring is designed to be mounted in an easily accessible location so it can quickly be thrown to any person who goes overboard. The orange and white colors are designed to be visible against the water which improves the odds of a successful rescue.
- USCG-approved life ring with grab / heaving rope attached by webbing straps
- Solid closed-cell foam is soft and resilient to the touch
- Webbing treated with UV inhibitors to prevent deterioration from sunlight
- Resistant to rot, mildew weather and temperature extremes
- Regulatory: USCG approved throwable device (Type IV PFD)
- For use on small boats in calm, inland water with heavy boat traffic, where help is always nearby
- For use on larger boats as an extra device to aid persons who have fallen overboard
- Dimensions: 20" dia.
- Color: Orange or White