Jabsco Flangemount Ventilation Blowers are high volume air intake or extraction blowers for an engine room, fuel compartment, galley or head. These blowers are primarily intended for intermittent duty cycles such as evacuating fuel vapors from bilge areas.
- High volume air intake or extraction blowers for engine room, fuel compartment, galley or heads
- Primarily intended for intermittent duty cycles such as evacuating fuel vapors from bilge areas
- May be used for other general air circulation applications with longer duty cycles, maximum motor life is approximately 1000 hours
- Outlet flange mounts directly on bulkhead
- Slip-on inlet ducting connection
- Low current draw
- Dimensionally stable quiet running Delrin rotors
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Ignition protected: Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE
- ISO 9097 MARINE (electric fans)
Note: Actual blower may vary slightly from images shown.