The Isotherm 2507 Magnum Compact Classic Seawater-Cooled Refrigeration Component System is specially designed for vessels with exceptionally high heat removal requirements, such as vessels with large refrigerator or freezer volumes or vessels sailing in tropical waters. It uses a large flat evaporator to cool a fridge with a 14.1 cu. ft. capacity or a freezer with a 4.8 cu. ft. capacity.
- Seawater-cooled system that is specially designed for vessels with exceptionally high heat removal requirements, such as vessels with large refrigerator or freezer volumes or vessels sailing in tropical waters
- System uses water pumped through a condenser to increase cooling efficiency
- Fitted with integrated seawater pump for circulating cooling water through the heat exchanger (condenser) mounted on the compressor plate
- The pump is quiet, self-priming, withstands dry running, and is self-aerating
- The highly efficient heat exchanger is manufactured in a corrosion-resistant copper-nickel alloy and fitted with a zinc anode
- Sea water-cooled units are extremely efficient and offer increased cooling capacity
- Includes Quick Connects
- Evaporator Dimensions: 54" x 12"
- Compressor Dimensions: 17" x 9" x 7"
- The Isotherm warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase on all components and a 5 year limited warranty on the compressor
- Maximum Fridge Volume: 14.1 (cubic feet)
- Maximum Freezer Volume: 4.8 (cubic feet)
- Evaporator Dimensions: 54 x 12 (inches)
- Evaporator Shape: Flat
- Compressor Dimensions: 17 x 9 x 7 (inches)
- Power: 12 / 24V DC
- Amps Power Consumption max / hourly: 6 / 1.1 Amps @ 12 VDC
- Compressor type: BD50F
- Temp range: Dual
Isotemp / Isotherm Marine Catalog Here (9.47 MB)
2507 Magnum Install-Operating Manual (1.45 MB)