Interlux Aerosol InterZinc Underwater Corrosion Protector is an underwater, anticorrosive, metallic protector specially formulated in a convenient, easy to use aerosol. It features superior adhesion to properly prepared underwater metals and defends against corrosion for running gear such as shafts, struts, rudders and trim tabs. The fast drying formula dries smooth and creates a hard durable surface.
- Interlux InterZinc metallic underwater corrosion protector is designed to protect underwater metals on all kinds of boats
- Fast drying formula creates a smooth, hard surface that acts as a barrier to protect from barnacles and corrosion
- In controlled testing, (1) coat of InterZinc provided greater protection and better performance than (2) coats of the competition
- Applications: stainless steel, aluminum, lead, steel and bronze , Keels, shafts, props, outdrives, struts, rudders, trim tabs and more
- Superior adhesion
- Easy to control spray nozzle ensures paint goes where you point it
- Container: 16 ounce aerosol can with 12 ounces of product
- Type: Aerosol
- Size: 12 fl. oz. (in 16 oz. container)
- Colors: Gray
- Finish: Matte
- Coverage: 5.25 sq. ft.
- Application: Spray
- Minimum Coats: 2
- VOC: 568 g/lt
- Shelf life: 2 yrs
- Dry Times:
- Substrate Temp. / Dry to Touch (minimum) / Launch (minimum):
- 59° F / 15 minutes / 12 hours
- 77° F / 5 minutes / 10 hours
- 95° F / 5 minutes / 8 hours
Note: This product has a high concentration of solids. Please shake can for an additional 3 minutes after the ball begins to rattle. When finished spraying first coat, turn can upside down and spray to clear nozzle.