The 16' long Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape includes wire leads to make connecting to an electrical source very easy. This linear strip of low-power LED boat lights are encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin and have 3M double-side tape already attached. Because the light strip has a thin diameter and extremely low profile, it allows installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting. Select color and voltage.
- Linear strip of low-power LED boat lights encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin
- Thin diameter and extremely low-profile allow installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting
- Wide-angle SMD LEDs placed every 2/3" result in consistent and even light distribution without shadows or gaps
- Each section supplied with 3M™ double-sided tape already installed for easy mounting
- Each section comes with wire leads LED Strip Tape is ready to connect to DC power source
- Flexible LED Strip Tape may be cut to suit every 2" (12V DC version) or every 4" (24V DC version)
- Applications include cove lighting, under-cabinet lighting, cabinets, etc
- LED Light Color: Specify blue, cool white or warm white
- LED Type: SMD
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- LED Bulb Spacing: 0.66"
- Dimensions: 0.33" W x 0.12" H x 16' L (full reel)
- Max. Run: 16.4 ft. (12V DC) or 32.8 ft. (24V DC)
- Cutability: 2" (12V DC) or 4" (24V DC)
- Mount: Surface/3M double-sided tape (installed)
- Input Voltage: Specify 12 or 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.25W/ft
- Ingress Protection: IP 65 (Dustproof/protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Approvals: CE
Note: This product performs optimally with constant voltage at or near the specified input voltage. It is sensitive to over-voltage and transient spikes long term performance is dependent on input voltage provided. For installation on boats, a Power Conditioner is recommended for maximum life of the product.