Portable Suction Cup Mount, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220 kHz and max depth of 1200ft, Includes built-in temperature Not recommended for high speeds.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies:
- Full: 150-220 kHz
- Narrow: 180-240 kHz
- Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- Cable Length: 15'
- HELIX 5 CHIRP G2/G3 –
- GPS-equipped models only
- HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3/G4 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models
- HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N/ G4N – All models
- HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- ICE HELIX CHIRP G2/G3 and newer – All models (in Open Water Mode) Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support this transducer as a 2D sonar only transducer
Note: Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XPT 9 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.