The BF30 delivers big power and torque thanks to its whopping 552 cc displacement, making it ideal for 14-16 ft. fishing boats, pontoon boats or small runabouts. It has an ultra-smooth 3-cylinder design, remote control for convenience and precision, a Fresh Water Flushport and Power Tilt and Trim.
- Smooth 3-cylinder performance
- Easy starting
- Large displacement
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection
- Engine type: 4-Stroke SOHC; 3 Cylinders / 6 Valves
- Displacement: 552 cc / 33.7 cu.in.
- Bore & Stroke: 61 x 63 mm (2.4" x 2.48")
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5,000-6,000 RPM
- Propshaft Rated Horsepower (HP): 30 HP @ 6,000 RPM
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Fuel Delivery: 3 Carburetors
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gas. (Min. Pump Octane 86)
- Ignition System: Capacitor Discharge; Digital CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Exhaust: Through Prop Hub
- Lubrication: Forced Lubrication
- Recommended Oil: SAE 5W30 API service classification SJ or later
- Oil Capacity: 1.70 L (1.80 Imp. qt) with oil filter repl.
- Trim Range: -4° to +12°
- Tilt Range: -4° to 64°
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Alternator: 10A/126W
- Power Trim & Tilt: LRTC model
- Gas Assisted Tilt: SHGC model
- Oil Pressure Alert: Standard
- Over Rev-Limiter: Standard
- Temperature Alert: Standard
- Overall Width: 375 mm / 14.8"
- Transom Height (S-Type): 431 mm 17.0"
- Transom Height (L-Type): 552 mm / 21.7"
- Propeller Type: 3-blade (Aluminum)
- Propeller Diameter x Pitch: 235 x 305 mm (9 7/8" x 12")
- Dry weight: 81.5 kg (180 lbs)
- Fuel line included
- Factory Warranty: 5 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Note: control box and fuel tank not included.