The Hella marine Surface Mount Oblong LED Courtesy / Step Lamp is easy to install and looks great. These energy efficient lights are extremely useful throughout the boat and can be used to illuminate steps, corridors, companionways, deck fittings, and storage areas, just to name a few locations. They are available in a variety of colors and are designed to be used on the interior and exterior of your boat.
- Stylish and easy to install LED courtesy lamps provide safe, reliable and energy efficient lighting for interior or exterior applications
- Oblong LED lamps are now available in a surface mount design for easier installation while still offering all the quality, efficiency and reliability you can expect from Hella marine
- Featuring a slim and stylish design these lamps are ideal for illuminating onboard areas such as steps, stairs, toe kicks, storage areas, companion ways, deck fittings, signs and switches
- To install simply drill a 10 mm hole for the cable, connect the two wires, screw lamp in place and cover fastenings with supplied end caps of stainless steel bezel
- All LED lamps are reverse polarity protected
- Multi-volt electronics ensure constant light output in 12V or 24V DC systems
- Each lamp is completely sealed, highly shock, impact and vibration resistant making them suitable for the demanding marine environment
- Lamps can be installed on a vessel's interior or exterior, in wet or dry conditions
- Highly Polished 316 stainless steel bezels are included with each lamp
- Includes (2) Black and (2) White plastic end caps
- Supplied for installation without the bezel
- Polished, Satin and Gold Plated 316 Stainless steel bezels are offered as optional accessories (Sold Separately)
- Courtesy Lamp: Light is directed up and down
- Light color: Select
- Lens Material: UV Resistant enhanced impact Grilamid
- Cap Material: UV 316 stainless steel
- Cable: Pre-wired with 120 mm of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multi-volt 12 / 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 0.5W (<0.04A @12V / <0.02A @ 24V )
- Degree of Protection: Completely Sealed
- Approvals: CE and RCM
(See Diagram Below)
- a = 84 mm / 3.31"
- b = 29 mm / 1.14"
- c = 58 mm / 2.28"
- d = 10 mm / 0.39"
- e = 10 mm / 0.39"
- f = 9 mm / 0.35"