The Harken Carbo Furling Lead Block Kit contains the hardware necessary to properly run the furler control line aft to the cockpit for safe and easy furling and deployment of your jib.
- Lead block kit provides a complete system for most boats
- Strong, lightweight blocks features free-rolling ball bearings to lead line aft for safe furling from the cockpit
- Blocks feature lightweight nylon-resin side plates densely packed with long-glass fibers
- Ball bearing, sheave and side plates are UV stabilized with black additive for maximum protection
- Designed for use with 1" (25 mm) stanchions
In the Box:
- (1) 7401 - 40 mm Carbo lead block assembly
- (1) 7402 - 57 mm Carbo ratchet block
- (3) 7403 - 29 mm Outboard lead block assembly
- (1) Cleat
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.