The Harken 80 mm Element™ Blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength in a design that pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks.
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Sheave diameter: 3-1/8" (80 mm)
- Shackle pin diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Maximum line diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Maximum working load: 4850 lbs (2200 kg)
- Breaking load: 9700 lbs (4400 kg)
- Length: 10" (254 mm)
- Weight: 22.4 oz (640 g)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.