The Harken 76 mm Midrange Single, High-Load Block (1586) features robust construction which is ideal for handling high loads on medium and large offshore boats. It facilitates fast trim and release under any load.
- Delrin ball bearings, sheave and side plates
- UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection
- Stainless steel side strap wraps across block head for increased strength and safety
- High-load midrange blocks use Torlon ball bearings
- Designed for use with:
- Spinnaker sheets
- Control lines
- Maximum Working Load: 2300 lbs (1043 kg)
- Breaking load: 5000 lbs (2268 kg)
- Weight: 13 oz (367 g)
- Sheave diameter: 3" (76 mm)
- Maximum line size: 9/16" (14 mm)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.