Harken Element™ Blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength in a design that pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks.
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Length: 5-3/4" (146 mm)
- Weight: 18.2 oz (520 g)
- Shackle pin Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Maximum line Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Maximum working load: 3638 lbs (1650 kg)
- Breaking load: 7276 lbs (3300 kg)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.