Harken Element™ Blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength in a design that pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks.
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Length: 6-1/2" (165 mm)
- Weight: 8.4 oz (240 g)
- Shackle pin Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Maximum line Diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Maximum working load: 2425 lbs (1100 kg)
- Breaking load: 4850 lbs (2200 kg)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.