The Harken 57mm Carbo Ratchet Block with Cam Cleat allows sailors to hand-hold loaded lines and offer balance between holding power and controlled easing.
- Glass-filled nylon sideplates and load-carrying curved bearing races
- Machined, hardkote-anodized aluminum sheaves are strong and corrosion resistant
- Free-running ball bearings
- Hand-hold and release loaded lines
- The faceted aluminum sheave grips line securely while the ratchets provide mechanical advantage
- Ratchet on/off switch
- Cam arms can be locked in more than five positions
- Common uses: Main/jib/spinnaker sheets on dinghies and sport boats
- Maximum working load: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Breaking load: 750 lbs (340 kg)
- Weight: 8.7 oz. (247g)
- Sheave diameter: 2 1/4" (57 mm)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.