Harken's 45 mm Aluminum Element Fiddle Block - Swivel, Cam Cleat introduces sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. It's contemporary and very robust design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Introduces side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength
- Element's design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing
- Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Sheave Diameter: 1-3/4" (45 mm)
- Length: 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Weight: 8.4 oz (241 g)
- Shackle pin Diameter 1/4" (6 mm)
- Maximum line Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Maximum working load: 900 lb (400 kg)
- Breaking load: 1800 lb (816 kg)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.