Harken's 45 mm Aluminum Element Fiddle Block - Swivel, Becket introduces sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. It's contemporary and very robust design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Introduces side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength
- Element's design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing
- Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Sheave Diameter: 1-3/4" (45 mm)
- Length: 5-3/4" (146 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130 g)
- Shackle Pin Diameter 1/4" (6 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Max. Working Load: 1543 lbs (700 kg)
- Breaking Load: 3086 lbs (1400 kg)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.