Harken's 45 mm Aluminum Element Double Block - Swivel, Becket introduces sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. It's contemporary and very robust design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Introduces side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength
- Element's design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing
- Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Sheave Diameter: 1-3/4" (45 mm)
- Length: 5" (127 mm)
- Weight: 6.8 oz. (195 g)
- Shackle pin Dia. 1/4" (6 mm)
- Maximum line Diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Maximum working load: 1929 lbs (875 kg)
- Breaking load: 3858 lbs (1750 kg)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.