The Harken 40 mm Carbo Air Block - Single with Swivel and Becket (2637) is a lightweight, strong and affordable block. It enables safe and easy sail trimming and are 30% lighter, with a 60% higher working load, than Classic blocks.
- Open Air Block design eliminates unnecessary material and weight
- Ball bearings, sheave, and side plates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection
- Patented switch locks shackle in front or side positions, or lets block swivel to keep line from twisting
- Designed for use with:
- Main/jib sheets
- Mainsheet fine-tune
- Control lines
- Maximum working load: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Breaking load: 1620 lbs (735 kg)
- Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g)
- Sheave diameter: 1 9/16" (40 mm)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Shackle Pin: 5/32"
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.