Harken's 27 mm Midrange CB (Captive Ball) Track is a High-Beam, variable hole spacing track used to span cockpits or other unsupported areas.
- Internal slide bolts that allow new track to be installed without drilling additional holes
- Supports the easy adjustment of loaded sails from the cockpit with cars and slides (sold separately)
- Extruded from high-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and hard coat-anodized for a hard, long-lasting surface
- Adjustment: Slide bolt
- Height: 42 mm (1-5/8")
- Top Width: 27 mm (1-1/16")
- Bottom Width: 31 mm (1-7/32")
- Fasteners: 6 mm Hex Head (1/4")
- End stop: 1523
- CB Track Riser: 1849
- Trim cap: 1622
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.