The Harken 22 mm Micro Block (224) - Single is a low-friction micro block that's compact and lightweight. They are ideal for sailboards, smaller dinghies, and lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes.
- Micro block sheaves run exclusively on ball bearing systems for fast trim and release under any load
- Delrin ball bearings and side plates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection
- Stainless steel side plates add strength
- Designed for use with:
- Traveler controls
- Barber haulers
- Flag halyards
- Leech cords
- Lead car return tackles
- Maximum Working Load: 200 lbs (91 kg)
- Breaking load: 1200 lbs (544 kg)
- Weight: 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Sheave diameter: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Maximum line size: 1/4" (6 mm)
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.