A select group of racers put the Harken T18™ Block through its paces at the windy 2011 F18 North American Championships, installing the blocks in downhauls, outhauls, and other high-load control systems, including the jib. In a regatta that saw 20 knot winds and 5 foot seas, the T18 performed flawlessly, receiving resounding thumbs up from the competitors.
- This tiny block is Harken's lightest, soft-attach and the perfect complement to Harken's popular T2™ line
- It installs anywhere and articulates for perfect lead angles
- Stainless grooved race and Stainless balls vastly increase working load
- Non-load-bearing components are made of lightweight and impact-resistant composites
- Harken combined the best features of their tried-and-true 16 mm block, with the new T2 soft-attach block line and came up with the T18
- The T18 is ideal for skiff, dinghy, and beach cat racers who are always looking for ways to shave off pounds
- Max Line Size: 5 mm (3/16")
- Includes 1.8 mm (1/16") attachment line
- Working Load: 125 kg (275 lbs), Weight: 7.2 g (0.25 oz.)
- Material: Bearings and Inner Race are made with 316 Stainless Steel
Note: do not use Harken Equipment for human suspension.