Communication is critical on the water. With the VHF 115 radio, you can stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area. So, no matter where you are or where you're headed, you'll maintain communication.
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 115 gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Easy to install and use, just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. VHF 115 provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The radio includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. It's also NMEA 0183 compatible.
Because your helm is a source of pride, we've designed the VHF 115 marine radio to complement GPSMAP 7x2/9x2, GPMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
- Fixed-mount radio with plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Frequency bands include all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
- Unit Dimensions, HxWxD: 3.4" x 6.7" x 5.8" (8.5 x 17.0 x 14.6 cm)
- Weight: 43.8 oz. (1.24 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature Range: Operating (from -15ºC to 70ºC; from 5ºF to 158ºF); Storage (from -20ºC to 70ºC; from -4ºF to 158ºF);
- Compass-safe Distance: 27.6" (70 cm)
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All USA, Canadian, and International marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 - 15.6V DC
- Current Draw: Standby 350 mA; Receive 600 mA; Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1W to 25 W)
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- External speaker impedance: 4 ohm
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 ohm)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi
- VHF 115 marine radio
- Bail mount with knobs and mounting hardware
- Protective cover
- Trim ring snap cover
- Flush mount gasket
- Power cable
Owner's Manual (1.82 MB)