GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater anglers who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat.
The 12-pin transducer features high wide band CHIRP traditional sonar and has a power rating of 250 W. The CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 350W each (1,050W total).
GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz)
- ClearVu CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) and 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Traditional 250W
- ClearVu/SideVu 350W
- Traditional: 24-16 deg
- ClearVu/SideVu: 2.0 x 50 deg. at 455 kHz and 1.0 x 30 deg. at 800 kHz
- Maximum Depth:
- Traditional: 800'
- ClearVu: 500'
- SideVu: 500'
- Cable Length: 20'
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number Of Pins: 12-pin
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0 deg.-70 deg. degree transom
- GT52HW-TM transducer
- Transom mount
- Trolling motor mount
- Mounting hardware