Fusion's Signature Series 3i 10" Sports Subwoofer combines beauty and marine-rated brawn, with power handling up to 300W RMS. Add it to your existing system, or use it in conjunction with Fusion's marine speakers to create a powerful sound system that will really rock the waves.
- Crystal-clear premium sound quality suited for the marine environment
- Polypropylene cone technology provides exceptional self-dampening, high-fidelity and bass reproduction
- Water-resistant connectors provide simplified installation and superior protection
- Rigorously tested marinized design with an IP65 rating
- Designed to work optimally with Fusion® stereo systems and amplifiers (sold separately) with custom DSP profiles (Fusion-Link™ smart-device app required for setup
- Speaker size: 10"
- Dimensions (diameter x depth): 10.83" x 6.77" (275 x 172 mm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (4.98 kg)
- Color: Gray
- Waterproof rating: IP65
- Peak power: 600W
- RMS power: 300W
- Sensitivity (1/ 1 m): 86 dB
- Magnetic structure: 68 oz
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohm
- Recommended amplifier power (RMS): 50-600W
- Operating temperature range: 32 - 122° F (0 - 50° C)
- Voice coil diameter: 2"
- Cone material: Polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- Compass-safe distance: 205" (520 cm)
- Subwoofer connection: Flying lead with water-resistant 2-way connector, 5.9" (150 mm)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Mounting diameter clearance: 8.78" (223 mm)
- Mounting depth clearance: 5.24" (133 mm)
- Sealed enclosure volume: 0.95 cu. ft. (27 L)
- Ported (vented) enclosure volume: 1.6 cu. ft. (45 L)
- Port diameter: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Port length: 10.43" (265 mm)
- One subwoofer
- 6x Phillips stainless steel mounting screws, 10 gauge x 2"
- Water-resistant cable assembly with 2-pin connector, 5.9" (150 mm)