Fulton F2 Trailer Winch - FW16000101
Item # 866261
- User-friendly, sleek and reliable
- Attractive design is styled to compliment the F2 jack series for a custom look
- Compact design
- Finish: Sharkskin™
- Maximum corrosion resistance
- Used in salt water environments and other demanding climate applications
- 1200 hour salt spray rating per ASTM B117
- Enclosed frame design for a sleek, strong stylish look
- Two piece corrosion resistant aluminum frame
- One piece corrosion resistant aluminum handle
- Dual gear drum operates smoothly
- Handle switches from left to right hand drive
- Handle is easily adjustable from 6" to 7"
- Soft ergonomic grip
- E.I.S. - "Easy Install System"
- Weight Carrying: 1,600 lbs (GTW)
- Includes 20' strap
- Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
- Handle Length: (2) Position 6" and 7"
- Mounting hardware included
- CE Compliant
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Guidelines for Selecting a Winch Capacity:
- Minimum Winch Capacity = Maximum Weight of Boat, Including Motor, Fuel, Gear ÷ 2
- Example: Boat, Motor, Fuel, Gear Weight = 2,800 lbs
- 2,800 ÷ 2 = 1,400 lbs
- Select T1500 Winch, rated at 1,500 lbs
- If shallow water or steep inclined launches are expected to be used ÷ Maximum Weight by 1.5
- Example: Boat, Motor, Fuel, Gear Weight = 3,100 lbs
- 3,100 ÷ 1.5 = 2,067 lbs
- Select T2100 Winch, rated at 2,100 lbs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.